I have spent the past 10 years working in community mental health settings in Lawrence, Kansas and Denver, Colorado. While in Lawrence I worked with children and families struggling with major mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, trauma, bipolar disorder and family conflict. In Denver I have worked with adults with severe and persistent mental illness (SPMI) and survivors of sexual, physical and mental abuse. I believe wholeheartedly in an approach that heals body, mind and spirit and I help people pursue change through concrete and measurable goals in each of these areas.
- Licensed clinical social worker (LCSW), Colorado
- Licensed Specialist Clinical Social Worker (LSCSW), Kansas
- Master’s of Social Welfare (MSW), University of Kansas
- EMDRIA Certified EMDR Therapist
- Pet Partners Registered Therapy Animal team with her dog Selena
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- Board Member of My Quiet Cave, Inc.
- Facilitator for Darkness to Light’s Stewards of Children® Sexual Abuse Prevention Program